« Home | No Molt! ...yet » | Fluffy » | Handling » | Big Bummer! » | Feeding Pic and Video! » | Post-Molt » | Molt! » | The Beginning! » | FAQ » | Molt Records »

Molt Special Edition v2.0


(Click image for larger version)

It was bound to happen! Yesterday Fluffy molted... I caught him when he had just flipped over so I got some good pictures...

I was also able to sex him, Fluffy is apparently a male... I say apparently because I'm still not quite sure, the exuvium isn't that big and I don't have a magnifying glass but it's really no surprise, given his amazing growth rate.

I hope you like the picture, check the gallery for more pictures of his molting process and afterwards... also pictures of the exuvium coming later today. The gallery's link is on the right (Go to -> Our B. smithi's Gallery).

Later!

Related Link: Sexing Tarantulas