« Home | Fluffy » | Handling » | Big Bummer! » | Feeding Pic and Video! » | Post-Molt » | Molt! » | The Beginning! » | FAQ » | Molt Records » | Chat Room! »

No Molt! ...yet


(Click image for larger version)

Hey everyone!
I didn't post a picture yesterday and I apologize, but there was a reason behind it: I could've sworn Fluffy was gonna molt... false alarm though.

It's been refusing food and being all lethargic, so it's gotta be around the corner, besides, according to molting schedule it should've been this past week... yesterday I saw fluffy moving its legs to the side of the enclosure, and I figured it was trying to push itself to turn over and molt... so I decided not to bother Fluffy, expecting it to molt and make a much more exciting post.

Anyways, I'll be paying attention and bring you guys pictures if it does indeed molt. Meanwhile this picture will do... Fluffy is thankful to all the visitors.

Take care and talk to you soon!