« Home | Molt! » | The Beginning! » | FAQ » | Molt Records » | Chat Room! »

Post-Molt


(Click image for larger version)

Well, today I measured little smithi and it is a little over 2in in legspan.

I also changed the format of the picture, instead of saying "Day 388" or whatever, it says the number of years, months and days since it was born... I think that will give a better idea later when looking at pictures and seeing how old it is... let me know what you think, you can post a comment or through email.

Thanks for all the names suggested so far, some great ideas. Next week I'll put up a poll to see which name should stay. Keep 'em coming please.

That's it for now, feel free to use the picture as your Desktop background, I do, looks nice I think. Thanks for visiting and for the feedback.

Later!